Ingersoll Rand Variable Speed Screw Air Compressors (ML200-VSD MM200-VSD MH200-VSD)
|FOB Price:||US $99,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $99,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Ingersoll Rand Screw Air Compressor
- 48 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: ML200-VSD MM200-VSD MH200-VSD
- Power Source: AC Power
- Lubrication Style: Oil-Less
- Trademark: Ingersoll Rand
- Origin: Wujiang, China
- Configuration: Stationary
- Type: Screw
- Mute: Mute
- Specification: 200KW
- HS Code: 8414809090
ML200-VSD MM200-VSD MH200-VSD
VSD screw compressor
Variable speed type
200kW / 250HP 2stg VSD
Nirvana 190-225 kW rotary air compressors offer the very best of time-proven designs and technologies with new, advanced features that ensure the highest levels of reliability, efficiency and productivity available in their class today. Nirvana's two-stage airend provides a combined energy savings of 33-41%!
Premium Two-Stage Airend
- Delivers 11-15% more air than a single-stage compressor with no additional power
- Lower compression ratio in each stage reduces bearing
- loads and increases airend life
- High-quality duplex tapered roller bearings
- Precision-machined rotors ensure unmatched rotor profile accuracy
- Ingersoll Rand's unique coolant curtain
- Our high-efficiency HPM motor produces more air across a wider operating range with no increase in power consumption
- Decreases energy costs by 22-30% over a fixed speed compressor
- 95% efficiency throughout the entire speed range
- Four times as many poles and generates 33% more magnetic flux
- Two times the air gap for increased cooling enabling unlimited starts and stops
- Maintenance-free motor design
On-board drive diagnostics are easy to read on our IntellisysTM microprocessor controller
Controlled soft start eliminates current surges
Coolant conditioner for optimum thermal discharge and performance
Leak free SAE O-rings
Long-life lubricant lasts up to 8, 000 hours between changes
No matter where you are, Ingersoll Rand is committed to providing you with the service you need. Our worldwide network of certified, factory trained technicians and engineers are a phone call away, ready to support you with innovative and cost-effective service solutions that will keep you running at peak performance.
The new Ingersoll Rand 90-160kW Marine air compressors' width has been reduced by 28%, featuring now the competitive dimensions of 95 cm width and 295 cm length. The reduced dimensions will not only decrease your footprint usage, you will equally achieve time efficiency thanks to easier and faster installation.
Higher Flow, Greater Efficiency
Two specific pressure versions - 6 and 8 barg - have been designed to provide higher flow rates. Combined with an increased motor efficiency, this compressor achieves a flow rate increased by 15% for bulk handling applications.
Reliability and Robustness
The V-Shield Technology improves the reliability of this compressor through repeatable leak-free connections and superior VITON™ Elastomeric seals. Due to less connection points, the potential leak paths were reduced by 15%. The Ingersoll Rand 90-160kW Marine compressors are engineered to operate under high ambient conditions with up to 50° C.
Easy and Limited Maintenance
Innovations, such as the coolant filter's re-usable canister and the separator elements' swing out lid ensure a quick and easy maintenance. Extended lifetime of the elements allows an increased interval of required maintenance.
Designed specifically for rotary screw air compressors, Ultra Coolant minimizes maintenance costs by extending the operating life of the compressor and maximizing the time between changes: 8, 000 hours or 2 years.
Digital Control System
Delivered capacity of the compressor is regulated by the Intellisys microprocessor controller and regulator. The intuitive controller provides all the information you need at the touch of a button. You can rest assured that your compressor will be under reliable control needing minimum maintenance.
|MODEL||capacity||pressure||type of cooling||voltage|
|m3/min||bar(g)||A/C / W/C||V|